Shylesh Kandiah’s is a consultant and a structured individual, Shylesh Kandiah’s aim is to make well-built relationships with individuals and assisting them to a lifestyle they always pictured. Enjoys being around friends and meeting new people with an always happy to help attitude.
I work as a consultant for medium to large corporate organizations as a contractor.
- Why did you choose to pursue a career in the field in which you currently work?
A passion for being able to bring a change to the lives of individuals with financial discipline to achieve their dream goals in life.
- Most memorable moment in your career?
When I received a thoughtful email from a client who mentioned me as their life saver.
- What is it that you enjoy most about living in Australia?
Enjoy the multicultural influence and its multicultural dining experience.
- What do you do for recreation?
Traveling to new destinations and exploring remote places and getaways from urban cities.
- Favorite Australian Sport?
AFL, Go Hawks!!!! and Cricket….
- What advice would you give to a first-time visitor to Australia?
Enjoying the four seasons experienced on the same day.