Jim Paull is an up and coming Artist from the Southern Suburbs of Sydney, New South Wales. Jim Paull has created many paintings but has yet to release them to the public. Jim Paull participates in many Philanthropic activities including volunteering at a homeless shelter.
I work as an Artist using oil paints on white & black canvas.
- Why did you choose to pursue a career in the field in which you currently work?
Ever since I was a young boy I’ve always wanted to pursue painting. I wasn’t really good until one day I stopped painting with my mind and began painting with my heart (sounds cliche I know).
- Most memorable moment in your career?
When I was told by my mum that one of my painting made her cry happy tears.
- What is it that you enjoy most about living in Australia?
Enjoy the fact that you can be anyone and do anything.
- What do you do for recreation?
My work is my recreation. When I am not painting I am behind the wheel of my Mustang.
- Favorite Australian Sport?
Would have to be Cricket…
- What advice would you give to a first-time visitor to Australia?
The wildlife are beautiful.